Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Sunday 6 October 2024

Slow Sunday Stitching

 I’ve gotten a good start on the Swans in my Cottage Garden series of A Year in the Woods. My seasons are kinda off though. I just realized that perhaps I should have started with the autumn ones.... oh well. But then again, come winter I’ll be working on spring and summer themed designs, so maybe that’s a good thing. It will be enough to see winter outside let alone inside too. Living in the woods in the lovely Muskoka area of Ontario, it seems an appropriate themed stitchery to work on. The colours are glorious right now, even though it is a stormy rainy Sunday. But the roads are lined with the most glorious colours of leaves. I am hoping that there will be a nice day in the coming week where we can go for a drive down highway 60 into Algonquin Park and drink in the beauty. But in the meantime, I will work on my cross stitch.

I’ll link up to Kathy’s Slow Sunday Stitching



2 comments:

  1. Those swans are so pretty. You are making good progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely ! It has been very Autumnal weather here too . 🍁🍃🍂

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.