Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Saturday 13 July 2024

Slow Sunday Stitching

 My Reindeer is growing. He sprouted a full set of front legs this past week and his mid section is coming along nicely. 

I suspect there is a counting error in his mid section on the right hand side somewhere, but rather than rip it out I am going to try stitching over the mistakes with the correct colour. I think the correct one will be darker so I’m hoping in the overall scheme of things that the mistake won’t show. I’ll call it a design and shading choice if it does. I’ll know one way or the other by this time next week. 

I’ll link up to Kathy’s Slow Sunday Stitching tomorrow.



3 comments:

  1. Oh my, that's a magnificent pattern! Did that material come in the kit? I'm so motivated to get back into some counted cross-stitch! This is simply inspiring <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that reindeer! You are making a lot of progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your reindeer certainly is growing nicely. I dont do crossstitch, but certainly admire those who do this craft.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.