Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Sunday 7 July 2024

Slow Sunday Stitching

 This reindeer is such a pleasure to stitch. I’m so glad I gave in to the impulse and ordered the patterns and thread and fabrics. It’s going fairly quickly too, for a slow project that is. I like being able to see progress from one week to the next. And the new magnifying glasses are helping, both with seeing the stitches and with seeing the chart, a double bonus. I also have the chart available in a knitting app on my iPad where I can zoom in on the chart and see it better. Since it’s a paper chart rather than a download, I had to scan it into my computer, but that was an easy task. And it also acts as a backup should the unthinkable happen and I lose the chart. I’m thinking maybe I might start on the tree, just to have a bit of a break from all the browns. It will be easier counting too for a bit.

I’ll link up to Kathy’s Slow Sunday Stitching and then I’ll decide what to stitch next.



1 comment:

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.