Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Sunday 7 May 2023

Slow Sunday Stitching

 Noah’s Journey is completely finished, including hanging sleeve and label. Here it is. It is so lovely to have this finished!! I still have no idea what it is going to end up doing or being, but the whole process of making it was fun, so that will have to be its purpose for now. It is getting entered into a quilt show along with another quilt which still needs a label and sleeve, so that will have to be my slow stitching for the next week or so. There isn’t going to be a lot of time for any other stitching for the next while. We are entering gardening season and also renovation season for our main living and kitchen area. There is packing up and organizing to do which is going to take up what stitching/sewing time I usually have. But it will be lovely to have it finished.

I’m linking to Kathy’s Slow Sunday Stitching



3 comments:

  1. Oh my, what a triumph Noah's journey is! I have loved visiting you each time and seeing the progress of your amazing quilt. I would love to see this beauty in person. I can just picture the smiles on people's faces at the show, as they gaze upon all the lovely detail in this quilt. A most wonderful quilt finish! Good luck with the renovations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how this turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This project has turned out so beautifully, well done! My Noah's Ark stitchery (a different design to yours) has stalled, so seeing yours has reminded me to "get on with it".

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.