Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Wednesday 15 February 2023

What I’m working on

 I have all the scrappy star blocks made and all of them have been quilted using the quilt as you go method. I had to lay them out to make sure the colours were all evenly distributed. I hadn’t realized I’d done as many blue stars as are there, but oh well, it works. I’m now in the process of adding on the long border sections in between the rows of blocks.  

I am still liking the quilt as you go method, even though I think I decided on too many lines of quilting in those borders. But it will look good in the end and it is still easier than trying to quilt it all at once. This is all I’m working on at the moment, so I will close this post and link up to Midweek Makers





2 comments:

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.