Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Monday 18 July 2022

Is my quilting mojo back?

 Back in the winter I was doing really well with getting quilting projects done and out of their bags or boxes. But then it dried up. I think it had something to do with the nice weather and gardening season coming. It was too nice to stay inside and sew. But this morning as I was reading through blogs I came upon Kathy’s post about a BOM she is doing. I love the concept of a block within a churn dash block. So I went and checked out the website producing this free BOM  A Quilting Life. I am hooked. I have two container full of blue fabrics.... one in darks and another medium to lights. It’s the most of any one colour I have so I thought I’d do this BOM in blues with the odd hint of yellow and green here and there. I’m coming in halfway though the year, so I will do the current block and a previously posted block at the same time. Here are January and July. This is going to be fun. It will end up a lap sized quilt which can be donated.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.