Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Wednesday 22 April 2020

What I’m working on

I’ve got a couple of things going at the same time..... don’t we all? I’ve finished the “squares” round of the Stay at Home Round Robin.



 It now measures 60x60 inches. The next round assigned is stars. I know what I want to do so I’m hoping to get it started this afternoon.

I’m also working on getting all my old UFO quilt tops onto the long arm and quilted up. This one is a 36 patch quilt.



According to my history here on the blog it has been a finished top since July 2013. I’m doing a greek key type thing in each of the squares, so it is fairly dense quilting but it really doesn’t take all that long to go across the quilt.



It should be done by this time next week. By that time I’m hoping to have this Round Robin done and it can go on next for quilting.

I’m linking up to Mid Week Makers and to the Needle and Thread Network WIP Wednesday.






2 comments:

  1. That squares round looks great! Of course, the whole quilt looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your math is spot on with your round robin. That is the hard part for me.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.