Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Sunday 16 February 2020

Slow Sunday Stitching.

When I last posted a couple of weeks ago, I showed a picture of my sweater that still had the sleeves left to be knitted. I off handle mentioned that it wouldn’t take long to get them done, assuming I didn’t get distracted by something else. Well, I got distracted. I found a lovely shawl pattern that was perfect for an assortment of Cascade 220 yarn colours that have been hanging around here for years. I started and finished it in less than 2 weeks. It still needs to be blocked which will cure the curling of the edges, I hope.


I’ve picked the sweater back up and am now working on the sleeves.


If I keep  at it without getting distracted again, this should be done by the end of the week.

I also dug out my  Hold Onto your Heart quilt this past week to at least assess what needs to be done on it since it has been quite a while since I last worked on it. There is a flower head to go on top of the green stem to the right of the house. I’m still thinking purples.



 I did some digging in the box that holds this project and found a couple that will work. Perhaps that’s what I’ll do this afternoon.
I’m linking up to Kathy’s Slow Sunday Stitching.


3 comments:

  1. Lovely knitting. I know exactly what you mean about distraction! Happens all the time! Pretty quilt project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to find a project that you love, AND uses up your stash! Hope that shawl keeps you warm!
    It's good to see you working on your HOYH project again - I'm sure that it will forgive you for temporarily abandoning it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your knitting is very pretty. The purple sweater is so very pretty. I really like that quilt.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.