Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Sunday 28 April 2019

It’s a plus....

I’m continuing to work on my class sample for a plus sign quilt. It’s about 2/3 done now. I’m hoping to have it finished in the next day or three or four so that I can get it to the store and she can start to advertise it. I’m taking pictures of the steps as I go for an instruction sheet. This is all I’ve done this past week, plus a bit of knitting. I finished off the fade Jacinta Shawl I was doing and also got it blocked. I’m much happier with the way it looks after blocking. I’m going to link up to Kathy’s Slow Sunday Stitching and then get back to more plus signs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.