Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Sunday 11 June 2017

Slow Sunday Stitching

I think my brain is in overload. In fact, I know it is, and here’s the proof.... I sewed the top right diamond unit on the wrong way. My attempt to slow down by stitching didn’t work very well. Obviously, I wasn’t paying attention to what I was doing. Rats..... time to do some ripping.
Why is my brain on overload? The very nice young lady, a friend of our daughter’s who is building our website for us, came over today and showed me how to navigate around. She showed me how to add products and add photos and images and texts and sizes and change things and do all kind of things on the website, so that I can maintain it once it is up and running. My brain is spinning in so many directions at the moment that I can’t keep up with it. But, it is all good and all fun and all worth it. I love learning and doing new things. This is the top part of our home page, what people will see once the site is finished and launched.
 We are probably looking at the end of the month, at which point we will be able to be a supplier for the Canadian market for  English Paper Piecing supplies. So very very exciting and so very very scary at the same time!!
So, I’m going to link this up to Kathy’s Slow Sunday Stitching and then go do some ripping......



2 comments:

  1. OOH - pretty! (The website banner - not the mistake..) My brain hasn't had to learn anything big (and new) for a while - it would be spinning too!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.