Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Monday 6 June 2016

Design Wall Monday, June 6, 2016

I haven’t done a design wall Monday post in ages. For some strange reason, Monday’s seem to fly by and it’s Wednesday before I even realize that Monday has happened. I’ve put my Sisters Across the Miles quilt back up on the wall. I’m wanting to put a push on to get this one finished. All of the alternate squares containing those blue quarter square triangles are done. There are 7 more of the Sister’s Choice blocks left, and then this can begin to be sewn together. I’m hoping to start releasing some of my quilt designs for sale as patterns, and there’s a good chance some of the quilts occupying space here could go up for sale as well. I’m hoping to either get a website going, or to somehow get a shopping cart/paypal hooked up to the blog. Our son’s girlfriend knows how to do this and has offered to help with it. She’s not available;e until July. It would be nice to have this quilt finished and the pattern written up by then.
In the meantime, I’ve been steadily working away at the pile of customer quilts that are here. I’m currently working on Charlene’s La Passacaglia. It should be done by the end of tomorrow afternoon. There’s a charity quilt that needs to go on after this one. Slowly but steadily working the pile down. I’m linking up to Judy’s Design Wall Monday. Then I think it might be time for some relaxing knitting.




2 comments:

  1. Wow, that Sisters Across the Miles quilt is gorgeous! I love the alternating dark/light background squares. Best of luck with your patterns and shop! I'm hoping to get an Etsy shop going sometime this summer, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very pretty quilt! I hope the technical help works out well for you.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.