I've gotten a few more rosettes done for La Passacaglia. I should mention that this design is from a book called Millefiori Quilts, by Willyne Hammerstein. This is the rosette I'm currently working on. It has two more stars to go onto it, and then I can call it done.
I am seriously considering doing some re-arranging, so that I can get that little dark one to fit in better. I put it, and the almost finished one beside each other down at the bottom, and they seem to play fairly well with each other there. I'm thinking of using the blue stars to go around that dark one. The colours in this picture aren't quite true. It's a smidgen on the yellow side, but I don't seem to able to get it corrected.
There are enough grey tones in these three blocks that they work better together.
Due to my continuing fixation on this project, the stash numbers aren't changing very fast. All I can count as out are two rosettes that got finished his week.
Used this week: .4 yards
Used this year: 30.3 yards
Added this week: 0 yards
Added this year: 32.5 yards
Net stash added: 2.2 yards
I'm linking up to the usuals, Judy's Stash Report, Kathy's Slow Sunday Stitching and Angie's WIPs be Gone.