Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Friday 13 September 2013

On the Needles..

Today has been an in the kitchen day. I wanted to do up some more peaches for the winter. There are now thirteen pints and 2 quarts of peaches to add to the growing supply of canned goods in the cold room. It feels so good to be doing this. The ones that I did up a few weeks ago tasted so good, that I simply had to do some more. They taste so much better than the commercially canned peaches, for a whole lot less money.

I haven't gotten a whole lot further on the Dreambird shawl that is currently on my knitting needles..... 2 more feathers done. Now that I can see more of it, I'm starting to like the way it's looking. And I think this is what I'm going to be working on for the rest of the evening. Scott picked up the newest Star Trek movie yesterday, so I think we'll sit and watch it tonight, and I'll knit.
I'm linking up to Judy's On the Needles.

4 comments:

  1. I'm not usually a gray fan, but with the fushia colors, this is looking great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how your yarn is knitting up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your shawl is going to be beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty! I've been doing peaches also; it's that time of year, eh?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.