Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Sunday 13 November 2011

Sunday Stash Report

I haven't done any posts since last Monday. I've been madly sewing and quilting all week, trying to get as much as possible done before going back to work yesterday, after 5 weeks off. Man, that had to be the fastest 5 weeks of my life. And, after going back to work yesterday, lets just say I was right about not wanting to go back, and leave it there. Otherwise this will turn into a rant about work, and I don't want to do that; I'd rather talk about fun stuff, like everything I was able to get done last week. I managed to get the Summer Rental finished. There were 2 customer baby quilts to do, and both of those are done, and returned to their rightful owner. I finished the Crumb along quilt. And then, I found the Disappearing Nine Patch blocks that I had started a couple of years ago, and threw them up on the wall, rearranged them, and sewed them together. There are enough left for another quilt. And then, I had another leader and ender project that was ready to go to the next stage, so I started to take it there. And then I made the backing for, and loaded onto the machine, the Sweet Treats quilt. Whew, no wonder there was no time for blogging in there. I'm tired just reading that list. The good news from all that , especially since I didn't do a stash report last week, is some fairly significant fabric out numbers.

Fabric used last 2 weeks:                        15 yards
Fabric used this year:                            134.7 yards
Fabric purchased last 2 weeks:                  6 yards
Fabric purchased this year:                    162.5 yards
Balance:                                                  37.8 more yards purchased than used.

I'm linking up to Judy Laquidara's Patchwork Times Stash report, and then I have to get something to eat, maybe spend 15 minutes or a little more sewing, and then it will be time for work.

3 comments:

  1. good Lord! I need a nap just reading all you got done! I'm always amazed at the amounts of yardage those of you who do the stash reports use up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you had to go back to work. *sigh* I rather liked having you home. LOL! :) You had a magnificent stash report this week -- whoohoo!! And my textile medium is here, so let the faux applique games begin!!! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really have accomplished quite a bit while you were off and you have your stash numbers to prove it!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.