Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Sunday 27 November 2011

Stash Report Nov. 27

November 27, how on earth did that happen so fast? Wasn't it just yesterday that we were waiting for our grandson to be born, and he's a little over 6 months old already. He's such a handsome little boy. I am so thankful for the technology of the internet. It makes keeping in touch, and being able to see him so much more possible. He had his first taste of banana a couple of weeks ago, and Laurie called me on Skype, and put her laptop in front of Avery while he was having his first taste of it, and I was able to participate in the experience, even from 4 hours away. So cool. But, this is supposed to be a stash report, not an Avery report. Somehow, I seem to have gotten a bit side tracked. So, on to the numbers:

Fabric used this week:                                     2.9 yards
Fabric used this year:                                     141.9 yards
Fabric purchased this week:                                0
Fabric purchased this year:                             162.5 yards
Balance:                                              20.6 more yards in than out.

Hmmmmmmm, looks like I just might make the 150 yards used mark. I wonder if I'll actually get down to a zero balance? With only one month left to the year, probably not, but I'll get close. I'm linking up with Judy's stash report where there are other quilters also keeping track of there fabric ins and outs. And now, I'm going to go sew for a while, before I have to go in to work this afternoon.

4 comments:

  1. What stash report?!? LOL

    OMG has it been 6 months already? He has the most kissable cheeks I've seen! Adorable! I so wish you could be closer to him....

    Oh yeah, the stash report, good job with the 0 purchased this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spotted Avery's picture on my blog list on my blog and just had to jump over and see who this precious prince was. What a darling!

    Good luck on the stash busting! You've used a lot this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can certainly see why you were distracted from your stash report! You are doing a great job keeping the numbers pretty close together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, oh, OH! Cathy, look how big he's gotten -- and he gets handsomer every time I see him! What a precious little fellow!! I'm sorry -- was there something else in your blog post today?? LOL!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.