Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Wednesday 29 March 2023

What I’m working on

 I’m slowly making my way through putting this quilt together. It doesn’t have a name. It’s made up from leftover border fabric and a really cool ribbon like block made from triangle squares. There are two more border fabric rows to add and one more pieced row. 
As all the other quilts I’ve done recently, it is quilt as I go. The border rows aren’t getting any added quilting to them other than what happens when they are sewn on. The triangle rows are getting stitch in the ditch on either side of the long centre row of triangles. I hope to get another couple of sections added to this today. 

We finished the binding on one of the quilts for the Prayers and Squares group last week. This one also used this border print fabric, but the butterfly section rather than the floral section. We are slowly getting the bindings done. 

I’m linking to Mid Week Makers.



1 comment:

  1. Those quilts are really pretty, and the border strips really add to the appeal!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.