Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Saturday 8 March 2014

Scrappy Aqua for March

I've been working on the Rainbow scrappy blocks today and yesterday. All of the triple four
patches are done. The colours in this picture aren't quite accurate, the colours are a bit brighter in real life. But the sun was down, and I'm taking the picture by indoor light, so this is as good as it gets. I spent the afternoon over at Gail's and finished these there. Then I got the binding for my Thanksgiving Leaves all sewn together. It needs its final iron, and then, after I make a hanging sleeve, I can get the binding onto it. Yeehaw!! Everyone but Scott and are are away from home this weekend, so I think I'm going to throw myself a quilt trimming party, using their dining room table, which is the biggest free standing surface in the house. There might be some wild jumping up and down and happy dancing done once this monster of a quilt is finished. In the meantime, I'm linking up to the Scraphappy Saturday.

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for coming over and for bringing the Chocolate Orange tea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely blocks! SO exciting to have a finish impending!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...that looks so intricate! Such patience! hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way these blocks come together to form a bigger pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  6. are you doing all the colors in this pattern?? I just love the idea.
    LeeAnna Paylor
    Not Afraid of Color!
    lapaylor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty teal fabrics used to make wonderful blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's the same block I'm using to teach new quilters at my church. Ours will be 2 color quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful fabrics. Great blocks.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.