Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Monday 24 March 2014

Design Wall Monday, March 24, 2013

I still have Cactus Rose on the wall. It is slowly growing. I have one more section to put together for the top border, and then it can go on to the quilt. I've been slowly working on paper piecing the parts required for the last of these 2 borders, and then it will be done. I was going to put it away, and work on something else for a while, as I'm getting rather tired of looking at this. But I've since changed my mind. I'm going to keep at it until it is done. I don't want to take the chance that it will get packed away and then left to age some more. It's old enough, and ready to be done.
On Another note, my challenge piece for the "A Road Runs Through It... " is done, and ready to be quilted. I'm so pleased with it! And so pleased with myself that I got it done.
I'm linking up to Judy's Design Wall Monday.

3 comments:

  1. Good for you sticking with your Cactus Rose. It is soooo gorgeous and would be a shame to have it "age" anymore. Although we know that wrinkles are beautiful on women, not so much on quilts. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's going to be a gorgeous quilt. Hope the last few pieces go quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I simply can not *wait* for this to be done!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.