I was thinking it would involve a shopping trip in order to find something, but it turns out I had the best fabric here. I have almost three yards of it, which should be plenty to do the job. And best of all, it uses up some of the stuff that I added last year.
I do finally have some stash used numbers to report this week, having made a quilt backing and a couple of bindings.
Used this week: 2.4 yards
Used this year: 2.4 yards
Added this week: 0 yards
Added this year: 0 yards
Net stash busted: 2.4 yards
As always when tracking my stash, I don’t have a particular goal in mind, as in a certain amount to use, or buying restrictions or anything like that. I do it purely for curiosity to see how much is coming in and going out. With this hand project almost finished, I just might get back into doing things that use up stash a bit more quickly than this has done. So far, it’s been a year and a little bit since I started this thing. Another month just might finish it. Then I have to make a decision about what I do for my next hand work project. For now, I’ll link up to Judy’s Stash Report, Kathy’s Slow Sunday Stitching and Angie’s WIPs Be Gone.