1. Keep up with Grandmother's Choice Votes for women block of the month. This is done.
3. Get moved. Unfortunately, this hasn't happened yet.
4. Get unpacked and settled. We've moved some stuff over while getting uncluttered here, so I suppose I could say that this is a partial complete.
On the positive side of the moving front, the pictures and the "virtual tour" for the house listing were done today. While Jen, our real estate agent was here today helping us set up for the pictures, she gave an excellent suggestion...... hire someone to do the final cleaning of the house so that everything is spotless and shines, before the listing goes up next Friday, March 8th. I'm all for that, so we have a cleaning crew coming in a week from today. What a load off our backs that will relieve!!
For my goals for March
1. I need to get caught up with my waiting list of customer quilts
2. Get a sewing area set up at the apartment.
3. Make another trip to IKEA in order to pick up needed furniture to set up the new sewing area.
4. Sew something, anything, maybe pick something from my Newfo list on my side bar.
There, those sounds doable. I'm going to link this post up to Judy's Getting it done post at Patchwork Times and Barbara's Newfo link up at Cat Patches. And then, I'm going to make myself a cup of coffee, and get started on goal #1 by loading Christine/s quilt.