Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Friday 7 March 2014

On and Amost off the Needles...

 I'm almost finished this pair of socks. All I need to do is graft the toes and sew in the end at the cuff. And since these socks are more or less done, I cast on for my Pinery Sweater for try number 2. I have the right sized needles this time, and I also changed the neck by adding some ribbing. Hopefully this sweater will be ready to wear by the time the semi-warmer weather comes. It knits up faster with the larger sized needles.
The neck still isn't sitting right, since it's still distorted by the cables, but I figure I can finish the edge of the neck with some crochet stitches to even it out. I'm linking up to Judy's On the Needles.

2 comments:

  1. Fun!! I can't wait to see your sweater 'filled' out! LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great socks! Good luck with the sweater; the beginning looks good.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.