Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Tuesday 21 January 2014

Sneak Peak

I loaded another customer quilt today. It is one of the many quilts that I get that simply make this job so much fun.
I don't very often get the chance to do a quilt using bright orange thread, but this one simply demanded that colour, and I was very happy to agree with it. There are so many other fun fabrics in this one. It's being quilted in a pumpkin vine pantograph. I'm resting my legs, at the moment, and making myself a cup of tea for a bit of a break, and then I'm going back to work on this some more. Every time I look at it, it makes my smile and giggle. I love my job!

1 comment:

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.