Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Friday 17 January 2014

On the Needles

My Pinery sweater remains on my needles. It is growing. It's about 10 inches long from the underarm now. The waist decreases were finished and I'm now starting on the increases for the hips. I started those about an inch earlier than the pattern said to do, given the fact that I am shorter than the average person. I'll probably not be making it as long as the pattern states as well, for that same reason. It's getting exciting. I might be down to the bottom edge pattern sometime this coming week. I love the cables in this. It's what drew me to this pattern to begin with.  I'm linking up with Judy's On the Needles

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I just added this pattern to my revelry favorites! I hope to see pics when you are finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy, this is really coming together beautifully! I bet you're excited -- I can't wait to see it finished (and again--on YOU!)!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful pattern sweater. I really like the color you chose too. Can't wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.