My Pinery sweater is growing. It's about 5 inches long down the sides now, and I've started the waist decreases. I'm hoping, though, that this yarn relaxes a lot when it blocks, since it's
looking kinda small. But that might be because it's all bunched up on the circular needle. I took a tape measure last night, and roughly measured around the bust, and it measures OK. I am loving the way the cables are looking. I've been setting aside an hour or two every evening to work on this. I'm enjoying the knit, the pattern, and the feel of the wool. I am looking forward to it being done, and being able to wear it. If it doesn't fit, then it is, after all, only yarn, and it can be taken apart and used for something else, although that would be horribly discouraging after all the hours I've put into it. I did do a tension swatch when I started, but I didn't block out the tension swatch to see how much give it had. I'll know better next time. I'm relatively new, not to knitting, but knitting with anything other than inexpensive acrylic yarns, which I've never blocked before. So, this is a learning curve. Actually, now that I think of it, I could always knit a test swatch from my next ball of yarn, and block that, and see what happens. Yep, that's what I'm gonna do, and then I'll know, before I go too much further on this.
I'm linking up to Judy's On the Needles. There's lots of other lovely, tempting, inspiring projects over there. Looking at them all is how I get myself into trouble, with too many projects, but it sure is a lot of fun.