My Tweets prepped and glue basted down. Unfortunately, I'm really starting to notice difficulties doing these blocks, and the tiny stitching due to the advancing of my cataracts. I can't work on them at work on my breaks any more, since I can't see well enough to do them. I'm going to have to dig out my magnifier that hangs around my neck and hope that makes a difference. I don't get to see the specialist about them until the end of September, and that is only the consultation appointment. (sigh)
Roll Roll Cotton Boll is still on step 3, but I'm up to 274 of the red/cream half square triangles.
Rose Log Cabin has had a little bit done on it, but not enough to photograph.
Shakespeare in the Park is one third of the way quilted, so there was good progress on that this past week.
No progress on any of the other WIP's hanging around. But, I'm hoping to get lots done today and tomorrow, on the Roses and on Shakespeare. I've had to move my big lamp that has a magnifier on it up to my sewing room. I find that if I put it right by my machine, with the magnifier in front of the needle area, I can see much better. This will be the modus operandi until the cataracts can be fixed. I'm linking up to the blog Freshly Pieced which hosts the linky party for Work in Progress Wednesday. Check out other WIP lists.