Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Monday 29 August 2011

Design Wall Monday August 29

The blocks are all finished!!! Woohoo!! I can start sewing it all together. And I'll give another woohoo!! I got the last of the dark green triangles sewn on yesterday, at 2:15, 25 minutes before I had to go to work. Plenty of time left over for getting changed into uniform, making my large coffee to go to work with me, and taking out a frozen leftover meal to take for supper. Depending on traffic, it is only a 5 minute drive, so lots of time to spare. I am really looking forward to getting this all sewn together. And that is what I am planning for the rest of today. For more design walls, hop on over to Judy's Patchwork Times I'm making this a short post, so I can get to sewing.

9 comments:

  1. What an outstanding quilt! LOTS of work! You should be very proud of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt is looking very pretty. Now for a border. Will this go on your bed? I really like the light greens you chose too. As you know, this quilt is on my "want to make" list as well. Not for a while though...I have a long list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the roses and the green triangles. What a great way to make a log cabin quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cathy, it is GORGEOUS!! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow...it's gorgeous! woohoo!
    You were cutting it close on getting to work on time...but you had important quilty things to do, so I'm sure they don't mind if you're a little late!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! No pressure but I am looking forward to seeing it all quilted and gorgeously finished!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! What's the name of the pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is an absolutly beautiful quilt. I have never seen that pattern: it is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.