Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Saturday 28 January 2012

Warning....... proud Grammy post....



We are having a wonderful visit here with Noel and Laurie and Avery this weekend. Avery is so smart, and so much fun and so cute. (I did warn you about the proud Grammy stuff) We had a lot of fun watching him have his first taste of peas on Thursday night. The expressions on his face were priceless.


What are these things, Grammy?



They're called peas, angel boy.



OK, I'll try them....



Grammy, I don't think I like this.....



Eeeuuuwww........ it's stuck on my tongue, Grammy....



How do I get rid of it??

Somehow, I don't think peas were a hit.


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh what a baby doll!!!
    who wants to eat peas when you can just play with them instead!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!! Oh he's precious!!! Lucky for Avery he had is puppy friend close by to make short work of those peas! Sawyer likes peas and we *still* found one up his nose. Better keep a sharp eye on Avery's nose! LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.