Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Friday 20 January 2012

Friday night sew in

Handmade by HeidiI have the day off today, so I'm going to join in with a whole pile of other people, from all over the world in  a Friday Night Sew-in. The idea is that we sign up on the very long list today, sew our brains out tonight, and then post tomorrow what we got accomplished tonight. I'm going to continue to work on my Endless Chain, which is what I've been doing for the last 2 days, off and on, as well. So, unless my hubby has other ideas, I'll have a Friday afternoon and night sew-in. It's cold and snowy outside, and I have no desire whatsoever to go out in it. So staying in to play with putting a quilt together is, to me at least, a perfect way to spend the day. And maybe, later this afternoon, I'll reward myself with a tea break, made in a lovely china tea pot, and a pretty cup and saucer. It doesn't take much to make this girl happy. Oh, and of course, there has to be music. My daughter made me up some CD's, so I'll be listening to the group Mercy Me this afternoon and evening while I play. Ah bliss........

2 comments:

  1. Yay! We'll be same-to-saming it!! Enjoy Mercy Me ... they have a great sound, don't they?!?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had an absolutely CRAZY day yesterday - involving 3 trips to the hospital (long story...), but I had signed up for the FNSI a few days ago - and I managed to get in an hour and a half of sewing time too! I worked on my Scrappy Dresden Plates quilt for the quilt along (which I still have to sign up for! Thanks for pointing that one out... I think!)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.