Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Friday 31 October 2014

Scrappy Irish Chain finished top

 This was October's UFO project, and it is now a finished top. This was a leader/ender project from a couple of years ago.
I had some blocks left over, so I decided to piece them into a back. Now all I need is a day or two free on the long arm, and I can get it quilted. It feels good to have another one move on to the "to be quilted" pile, and one step closer to being a completely finished project. The down side to that is I'm finishing tops faster than I'm getting them quilted, so that list is getting longer and longer. But I guess that's a good problem to have. Since I have a finish, and since it's Friday, I'll link up to Finish it Friday.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the UFO finish. A completed top is certainly something to happy about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great finish! It's going to be a beautiful quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome finish. Love how you did the backing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a fantastic scrap quilt!! Great finish!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.