Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Thursday 9 October 2014

Christine's Nine Patch Mystery

This is Christine's version of the mystery quilt that our guild did a couple of years ago, along with a nine patch swap. I have seen quite a few of these now, and each one is gorgeous and so unique. A great demonstration of how one quilt pattern can result in so many different and wonderful quilts. I think quite a few of them will be on display at the quilt show on the 17th and 18th of this month.
Here's a close up of the fabrics that Christine used. It was quilted using the Botanical Gardens Pantograph.

1 comment:

  1. Love it. I always love how the simple nine patch turns out.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.