Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Monday 6 October 2014

Design Wall Monday, Oct. 6, 2014

I have the next UFO that I want to work on up on the wall today. It's an old leader/ender project that was started back in January of 2012.
It's going to be a large Irish Chain when it grows up. I'm hoping to keep up the finishes I've been doing with my UFO's this year, and get this one done this month. All the chain blocks are done, so it shouldn't take too long to get the rest of it put together. However, there are hanging sleeves to go onto two more quilts before I can sit down and work on this.
I'm linking up to Judy's Design Wall Monday, then it will be time for some supper and some hand stitching on a couple of hanging sleeves.

2 comments:

  1. Love the scrappy blocks. Hope you find time to get it to the finishing stage. Even if you don't progress in that direction still counts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a great scrap quilt. I too am pulling out UFOs to work on. Let's get some finishes!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.