Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Sunday 4 November 2012

Stash and Stitching report, Nov. 4, 2012


I finished another Promises and Borders block. That makes 3 out of 10 done.
All it needs is the textile medium added to the coloured areas to make them colour fast. I'm enjoying the added dimension the colouring adds to the stitchery.
And there has been stash used, as well. I had a Quilt of Valour from the guild to do up, and it needed a backing, so that used some stash. And then I've started another quilt for one of our grandsons for Christmas, so that's used some, as well.

Used this week:                                5.4 yards
Used this year:                               109.3 yards
Added this week:                               0 yards
Added this year:                             159.5 yards
Balance:                                            50.1 yards more in than out.

I'm linking up to Judy's Patchwork Times stash reports and Kathy's Slow Sunday Stitching.

4 comments:

  1. Cathy, these are *so* very sweet! I love the added color -- just beautiful!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy, what beautiful hand work!!! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your slow stitching block is so pretty. I'm glad I didn't see this project earlier in the year or I would have been tempted to start it. The color you are adding looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful block finished...they are so pretty
    Thanks for linking up to Slow Sunday Stitching!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.