Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Monday 5 November 2012

Design Wall Monday, Nov. 5, 2012

This is the beginnings of another quilt by Judy Martin, called Celebrations. I actually showed this exact same picture last week, and there hasn't been any change to it. I have lots more of the three-sies of novelty fabrics sewn, since I've been using them as leaders and enders. But I'm not sure how much more sewing there will be done in the next little while. My lovely, generous daughter may have shared her head cold with me.  My head had been filling up all day, and I'm starting to get chills. Wasn't that wonderful of her..... NOT! I was supposed to be going back to work tomorrow after being off sick for the last 2 weeks, but if this keeps up, that won't be happening. Ah well, this too shall pass.
I'm linking up to Judy's Patchwork Times and her design wall Monday listing. I think maybe I'll cuddle under a quilt with a cup of tea, and look at all the fun stuff.

5 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better soon and that it's only a mild cold. I didn't see your Celebration quilt last week so it was a real eye catcher for me when i saw the thumbnail. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! Share and share alike? Todd's been sick all weekend, bless his heart. I'm staying an arm's length away. I still love the colors in your Celebrations -- so I don't mind seeing it up there again at all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I saw the pic I yelled "Celebrations" I made this quilt 4 or 5 yrs ago and it came out so cute! Our son had just bought his first home and had a break-in 2 mths later.. wonderful neighbor helped him replace window and door locks. Soooooo Celebrations was given to the neighbor and his wife as a thank you gift from me OH and to welcome their new born son.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I saw the pic I yelled "Celebrations" I made this quilt 4 or 5 yrs ago and it came out so cute! Our son had just bought his first home and had a break-in 2 mths later.. wonderful neighbor helped him replace window and door locks. Soooooo Celebrations was given to the neighbor and his wife as a thank you gift from me OH and to welcome their new born son.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't come to visit in awhile, but I'm likin' your 'Celebrations' very pretty combo of scrappy & planned, nice. Sorry you are ill - that's never fun but does slow us down a bit. Hope you're already feeling better. Prayers sent for you :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.