Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Sunday 30 November 2014

Stash Report, week 48, 2014

After all the sewing during our guild's two day sew-in, I have some stash used. A border for the Triple four patch quilt and 8 blocks for it...... the rest was already counted. I did a backing for the Blooming Nine Patch quilt, and then started using up some four patches in a Sister's Choice variation. I'll count stash used for those blocks as I make them.

Used this week:                       5.6 yards
Used this year:                      111.4 yards
Added this week:                        0 yards
Added this year:                    125.75 yards
Net added                               14.35 yards

This is going to be a brief post, as there isn't a whole lot else going on today. I went' out to the yarn store and picked up some stuff to make Avery a sweater for Christmas. And, considering yesterday during our sewing time, someone pointed out to me that tomorrow is the first of December, I'd better get moving on it. I'm not sure what happened or how, but somewhere along the line I've lost a few weeks.
In the meantime, I'm linking up to Judy's Stash Report

3 comments:

  1. Your triple 4 patch is great. You got a lot accomplished at your sew-in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You aren't the only one that's lost a few weeks along the way, and with only a few weeks left before year's end, every week counts!
    Great to see you ending up with such great numbers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's easy to do, lose track of time right around this part of the year!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.