Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Tuesday 4 November 2014

Gail's Lazy Sunday

This is Gail's Lazy Sunday Mystery quilt. It's a Bonnie Hunter design, that ran in Quiltmaker magazine, over four issues back in 2013. As in all Bonnie patterns, it has hundreds, if not thousands of pieces. I love the bright, happy colours in this quilt.
 It was quilted using an Angel Pantograph, which added all kinds of lovely soft curves to all the sharp angles of the piecing.  This could be a quite fun I Spy quilt, as well. The background fabrics are full of wonderful things to look for. Do a biggie size of these two close up pictures, and see what you can find.
                  


1 comment:

  1. That's so lovely and bright! I can see what you mean about it working as an "I Spy" quilt....

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.