Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Monday 17 November 2014

Design Wall Monday, Nov. 17, 2014

This Disappearing Nine Patch is still taking up space on my wall. I have decided that I'm staying up here in the studio, except for supper, until 8 o'clock tonight. I'm going to see how many more rows I can get sewn together by then. It's been selfish and taken up this space for far too long now. Over half of the rows are sewn together, and they all get shorter and shorter from here on in, so I'm hopeful the next couple of evenings will at least see it all into rows, at which point they can be taken down, and something else put up.
So, with that goal in mind, I'm linking up to Judy's Design Wall Monday, putting something to watch on netflix, and sewing.

4 comments:

  1. Wow -- it's so close to the end! You've got to be anxious to get it finished -- I don't blame you for secluding yourself!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes we need to put ourselves into time out to get things done. This is going to be one gorgeous quilt! Keep going....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have another blooming nine patch in my queue. Great quilt!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.