Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Wednesday 24 September 2014

What I'm working on today......

Binding, tons and tons of binding, or rather, yards and yards of binding, is being attached to this quilt today. This is a picture of my quilt as it builds up on the wall behind my sewing machine. I have the binding already attached to the wrong side of the quilt. Then, I had to turn the whole thing around and start stitching in the ditch between the striped binding fabric and the light grey faux piping fabric. I managed to get almost 2 sides stitched to the front, but then decided it was time to give my neck and shoulders a break and get some supper. I'm hoping to get this done tonight, at which point I can add another finish to my list. Woohoo!! Once it's done, I'll get it spread out somewhere and get a picture of the whole thing.
I'm going to link up to The Needle and Thread Network, relax for a few minutes with my coffee and the posts for today. Then it's back to the binding.


2 comments:

  1. I love sewing the binding on a quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first I thought it was a Christmas quilt, but then I enlarged the picture and saw how awesome the fabrics are. And I am consistently amazed at your quilting. This is one gorgeous quilt!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.