Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Saturday 20 September 2014

Maria's Bunny Quilt

This is Maria's Baby Bunny quilt. The fabrics in this one were so very very soft, a lovely high quality flannel cotton. I had a lot of fun on this little quilt doing different stuff in the borders.
Maria wanted the Animal Crackers pantograph in the centre of the quilt, and hearts in the borders, and I was very happy to oblige. The reversing hearts motif in the gold and blue borders is the same as the motif in the bunny fabric border, just re sized. It's one of my favourite border designs to do. It's quite versatile. It will be a very blessed baby that gets to be wrapped up in this lovely softness.

1 comment:

  1. I love the blues in this quilt and the quilting is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.