Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Tuesday 9 September 2014

Pat's Kaffe Fassett

The date on these pictures is April 1st. I thought it had to be around there, because it was nice enough to be able to take the pictures outside. It is very strange to think that it is possible I'll be back to taking pictures draped over the long arm because of bad weather, before I get caught up with these. There was snow out west in Calgary and Edmonton Alberta!! There are pictures of snow men!! What a terrible horrid thought!! This quilt of Pat's brings thoughts of spring and summer now, just like it did when she brought it to me back in March.

It was quilted using the pantograph Plummage. I love the way the feathers show up in the pink fabrics on the corners. I don't know if I ever will make a quilt of my own using Kaffe Fassett fabrics. But it sure is fun to be able to play with his fabrics in other people's quilts.

1 comment:

  1. I love those bright colors!! I can see why you love working with them. And you always do such a beautiful job of quilting. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.