I managed to make a few more 39 patch squares this week, so I have a bit more yardage out to count.
Used this week: 2.1 yards
Used this year : 7.2 yards
Added this week: 0 yards
Added this year: 0 yards
Balance: 7.2 yards more out than in.
As stated before, that added number is going to spike once I actually open and add in the fabrics that I have purchased. Once we move in to the new place, and start unpacking is when I'll count those fabrics. There are a few here, still in their envelope that I might end up using in February, In which case, I'll count them then.
Scott and Noel were over at the apartment for a large part of yesterday painting. When I got home from work last night, they were both not quite sure of the colour, They were thinking it might be too much yellow. So I went over this morning to take a look, and I don't think it is too yellow at all. I think it is sunny and happy and bright.
The stone work around the fireplace is coming along well, and it will be darker once the sealer is added to it. And the colour of the walls goes perfectly with the stone work on the fireplace. We have tons of this paint colour. For some reason, we bought 4 gallons of it. So I think, once the studio is done, I'll probably put this colour in there, too.
I'm linking up to Judy's Patchwork Times stash report.