At the beginning of January, I set myself four goals that I wanted to achieve by the end of the month.
1- finish Decembers Grandmother's Choice blocks, and keep up with January's- I'm all caught up, and last Saturday's block is finished
2- sort and cut boxes of neutrals and whites- not finished yet, but started
3- sort pile of UFOs and orphans- done
4- sort and cut box of coloured scraps- done.
I'm extremely pleased with what has been accomplished, so far.
We went over to the new place today to see how it is coming along. It is really looking good. All the kitchen cabinets are in and the sink is in and the back splash tile is up. There is going to be a shelf across that space between the bulkhead and the cabinet, where I will probably put a couple of my small teapot collection. And underneath that bulkhead will be a small glass cabinet that will hold either some more teapots, or my tea cups and saucers.
The fireplace is all framed in, and the cubby hole for the TV above it is built.
And here is a closer view of the stone tiling that will be going around the fireplace.
It's getting closer to being a reality!! We still don't have a firm moving date. It looks like it will be closer to the middle to end of February. I've moved most of my sewing stuff over to what will be Matt and Becca's den, once all our stuff is out of it. I've kept enough here to keep me happily doing some stuff, and to keep going with the long arm business for customers. So very exciting!!