I'm also now caught up on the blocks for the 100 block challenge . These are blocks 14, 15 and 16. I must confess that I did not like doing the curved seams of block #14, although I'm not sure why. I've done curved seams before, and they've been fine, but these didn't want to cooperate in the least. It is quite visible in the bottom right corner that there were some stretching issues going on, but, it is going to stay that way. I think if I were to do a quilt using this design, I'd skip the curved seams, and fusible applique the shapes that are the leaves fabric to the backgrounds. In the pattern for block 15 had a Christmas tree in the snow globe, but I decided I wanted something different. I had some fabric with different teddy bear motifs, and thought one of them would look good in the globe. They would make a really fun Christmas wall hanging. My plan, with all of these, is to put them all into the same sampler quilt, regardless of the theme of the blocks. I've been using the same colours in most of the blocks, or colours that are complimentary, so they should all work together, I hope. And #16, well, it was just plain fun to do. I love the different sized polka dots. I'm working on some 9 patches that are going to be part of the setting design, also in colours that will compliment the blocks, and using them as "leaders and enders". So, hopefully by the time I'm ready to put the quilt together, I'll have all the nine patch squares done that I need. And now, hi ho hi ho, it's off to work I go.