Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Sunday 30 June 2024

Slow Sunday Stitching

 I’m not sure how much stitching I’ll get done today. We are puppy sitting for the weekend.

She is a very cute and very active 8 month old cocker spaniel poodle mix, which means stitching quietly probably won’t happen unless she is sleeping, something she doesn’t seem to do a lot of. She loves cuddles and lap surfing and she wants to say hello to everyone. But I have made good progress on my reindeer up until this point this week.
 And I did order the increased magnification glasses which helps considerably when working on this project. I’ll link up to Kathy’s Slow Sunday Stitching

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty reindeer, makes me wish it was my project.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.