Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Sunday 23 June 2024

Slow Sunday Stitching.

 I’m starting to be able to see the smaller thread count easier so the stitching on my Reindeer is going a bit easier. I think the bigger magnification glasses would help, so I am going to order some. In the meantime, the reindeer’s antlers and head are done and I’ve started on his neck. I haven’t much else to say today. It’s been so wet and stormy lately that there hasn’t been opportunities to do anything other than stay indoors and sew and stitch.  I’ll link up to Kathy’s Slow Sunday Stitching and then do some more stitching. 



3 comments:

  1. I can't imagine stitching on a smaller count with thread on that fabric. But the fabric is gorgeous! Hope you were able to enjoy some Slow Sunday Stitching! -Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, that reindeer pattern is gorgeous! I just bookmarked it for future stitching. I have to use strong readers or a magnifier on count larger than 14.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Staying inside in baby weather and stitching sounds like a good idea to me.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.