Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Saturday 1 June 2024

Slow Sunday Stiching

 Last week I was musing about whether or not I would be tempted to start the new project that was being delivered by Canada Post on Monday. I got the delivery but had the unfortunate, or perhaps fortunate, finding that the fabric that I had for stitching the new project wasn’t going to be big enough. So that meant I had to order new fabric, which will likely take another week to get here. Rats..... But that certainly removed the possibility of being tempted to start the new project. In the meantime, I continue to push on to finish this one before the new fabric arrives. I just might make it. I’m pretty sure I’ll be able to finish stitching the letters tonight. After that there is a repeat of the top border reversed at the bottom and I can call it finished.

I’ll link up to Kathy’s Slow Sunday Stitching in the morning.



3 comments:

  1. This stitching is so pretty. I hope you finish it before the new fabric arrives or at least are close enough to as finish to be able to wait to on the new start. Enjoy your stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stitchery seems almost complete to me, keep working away, I'm sure you are nearly at the end. Then you can happily start your new project.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.