Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Wednesday 3 July 2024

What We’re Working On

 It’s been a while since I did an update post for our Prayers and Squares group. We hadn’t had any finishes and I hadn’t managed to get any photos. But that has changed a bit. We are into our fund raising season and we have 2 quilts that are finished and have raffle tickets on them. First is a Toronto Maple Leafs quilt. And second is a scrappy triangle sampler quilt. 

Janet finished off the hexagon stars. The hexagons were donated to us. There were enough to do about 2/3 of the quilt and then we raided our stashes to find fabrics that complemented those that we already had. And lastly there is a log cabin quilt with some woodland animals in it. This is the fourth quilt that this fabric has shown up in. This one finishes that particular fabric.

I’ll link up to Mid Week Makers









1 comment:

  1. Your raffle quilts are beautiful. I hope you have a successful fund raising season!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.