Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Sunday 28 July 2024

Slow Sunday Stitching

 My reindeer now has partial back legs. And the log cabin in the background has walls and a partial roof. This is so much fun to stitch, but I think I’ve said that before. Depending on how much stitching time I get, this could be done in the next couple of weeks. Certainly before the end of August. And then I can start on the one that goes beside this one on the fabric, which is The Fox and then beside that will be The Swans. The next set of three after those will go on a different linen that has yet to be determined. But that’s a good while away yet.

In the meantime, I will continue with the reindeer and link up to Kathy’s Slow Sunday Stitching



2 comments:

  1. I am enjoying watching your progress on this gorgeous stitchery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stag has such a magnificent pair of antlers!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.