Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Sunday 4 August 2024

Slow Sunday Stitching

 A finish is in sight. Perhaps this week will see the reindeer stitchery finished. All that is left is the grass and snow under the reindeer and some more scattered snowflakes. So close...... Then I can start the gridding for the next creature that will live beside the reindeer. So many things to enjoy about these patterns... the cute little log cabin, the wonderful texture in the creature’s fur, the beautiful swooping antlers..... 

I’ll link up to Kathy’s Slow Sunday Stitching and then perhaps put on the Olympics and do some more stitching.



3 comments:

  1. This is a lovely cross stitch project. Hope you get some stitches in to get one of Kathy’s bronze medals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I have said before, I love this reindeer.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.