Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Monday 12 August 2024

Slow Sunday Stitching

 Except that it isn’t Sunday, but Monday when I’m writing this. According to Kathy’s link party, I have 2 more hours in which I can link up, so it isn’t a total waste. I got so involved yesterday in my actual stitching that I didn’t get a moment to write about it. It is very exciting. The reindeer is done and on top of that I was on a roll, so I get the gridding done for the next section, which is the fox. And past that, I even got the flosses sorted and organized for what I need for the fox. I can get started on the stitching for the Fox tonight. I’ll link up to Kathy’s Slow Sunday Stitching

The other exciting thing this past week was being able to visit with my friend Gail, aka The Cozy Quilter. We haven’t seen each other in person in over 3 years, so that was a great day. FaceTime visits are great, but they can’t compete with in person. They were visiting a cottage up here for a week so we spent the afternoon together at that cottage. We were able to sit out on the dock for a while and just chat. And of course we had to do a photo op with their grand puppy.



1 comment:

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.