Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Wednesday 21 August 2024

What We’re working on

 We had another quilt go out this week, this time to a lady in hospital with worsening Multiple Sclerosis. She requested something “happy, perhaps something with flowers and pinks and purples”. Well, we just happened to have something that fit that exact description. Pat put this one together. I’ve been working on a couple of outdoorsy type quilts. One of them is almost done and will be gifted in the next couple of weeks.It needs a plain border around the outside to finish it and then binding. The other doesn’t have a recipient yet, but that can change very quickly. It is getting more of the square in square blocks around the last two edges.


And then I think it is going to get a couple of migrating geese borders to the top and bottom, plus some spacer borders to bring it up to a good size. These are fun to do. We recently purchased some more panels so be prepared to see some of those here once we start working on them.

I’ll link up to my usual Mid Week Makers







2 comments:

  1. Your quilts are great! Awesome you had the exactly right quilt to give!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice seeing your panel quilts. I'm always checking out panel quilt ideas as I have a couple hanging around that need to be used.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.